Patrice Roulive is the co-Founder & COO of Telemis, a Medical Imaging company with a mission to extend human life.
Telemis currently has 60 employees and is active in Belgium, France, Italy, Switzerland and the United Arab Emirates. Patrice started at Telemis as VP of R&D. He then moved to France to manage the local acquired company and develop it into a major player in the French Healthcare market.
Returning to Belgium, Patrice became COO of Telemis, being responsible for Sales, Services and R&D operations in all countries.
Patrice is member of the Advisory Board of 8thcolor / Pull Review.
He’s the founder of the Passionate People community and regularly mentors entrepreneurs through Microsoft Boostcamp, Westartup, Mind&Market, Founder Institute, Nest’up, CoEntrepreneurs Weekend events.
Patrice was presenting at TEDx Louvain la Neuve, on the topic of David vs Goliath, small companies vs. giants.
Patrice is also passionate about movies.
Keynotes & Presentations
- Passionate People 2010 video (slides)
- Mind&Market 2011
- Founder Institute 2011 Sales & Marketing (slides)
- Founder Institute 2011 Recruiting (slides)
- TEDx Louvain la Neuve 2013 (slides) (video)
- SIRRIS 2013
- CoEntrepreneurs Weekend 2013
- Failing Forward 2013
- HackforHealth 2014 (Kortrijk)
Press & Blogs
- L’Echo – jeune mais pas sans ambition (2000)
- L’Echo – l’aventure de l’entrepreneuriat a débuté par une pizza (2003)
- L’Echo sur l’entrepreneuriat (2003)
- L’Echo – Recrutement (2003)
- Mind&Market (MIC) (2011)
- The Brain Twist, Telemis Company Pitch (2010)
- The Brain Twist, Launching your business (2010)
- The Brain Twist, How to innovate (2010)
- L’Echo – Mind & Market (2011)
- 14 lessons for health startups from a successful health-tech entrepreneur (HealthStartup, 2012)
- Nest’up day (2013)
- Trends/Tendances – Cinq modèles de startup dans le vent (partie 1, partie 2) (2013)
- L’Echo – Les débauchés ont de l’humour (2013)
- La Libre – Entreprendre, cela s’apprend (2013)
- Regional-IT, Failing Forward 2013
- Entrepreneurs-Week-end: Et toi, t’as fait quoi ce weekend? J’ai monté ma boîte 🙂 (Avril 2016)